Enter your email address:


Neelam Dhawan exits Microsoft India to join HP as MD

Microsoft India announced that its managing director, Neelam Dhawan has decided to quit the company after being associated for three and half years to join HP India as the managing director. She will leave the company on June 30, 2008.

Commenting on the development, Ravi Venkatesan, Chairman, Microsoft India, said “I am sorry to announce that Neelam Dhawan will be leaving Microsoft to join HP as the Managing Director of HP India. We are losing a strong leader who has, over the past three years, helped position Microsoft very strongly in the Indian market. We wish her continued success in all her endeavours.”



1 comments:
Anonymous said...
 

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Post a Comment