Enter your email address:


Have a blog on blogger? This is for you.

Knowledge is good only if it is shared. As a new blogger, I have learned to change the Web template, and found out the tips, tricks, hacks, and tweaks of altering the Blogger template, customizing CSS, widgets, layout, blog design, inserting JavaScripts, HTML codes etc. I also found during my research, How you can get top blogs to notice you, how you can remove the Nav Bar in Blogger blogs, how you can find posts just by observing your own day to day life but a bit more keenly. Here are the most favoured links for you.

  1. How can I remove the Nav Bar?
  2. How can I Add an element above the Header or above the posts, when there is no ‘Add an element’ Link?
  3. How to edit the templates to make it three column or four column. Blogger does not officially provide three or four column blogger templates. You can also find premade blogger templates here.
  4. How to get Top blogs to notice your blog?
  5. Is your blog truly valuable?
  6. How to find posts from your day to day life?
  7. Publish your posts straight from your desktop with Desktop Blogging Client of Blogger.com



5 comments:
Anonymous said...
 

Thanks vineet For referring me !

Nice list ! Keep-on blogging ! Need some help on Tech-side ... just drop an e-mail .

Grandma Julia said...
 

I just love your template. It looks so great. I wish mine looks as amazing.

Can you help me have a template as great? LOL

Keep the good work going.

The Indian Dreamer said...
 

Thanx Julia for stopping by. I am always ready to help. But for that I need ur email address.

Grandma Julia said...
 

Hi Vineet!

Thanks for the kind response. I would really appreciate it if you could help me get the templates of my blogs look more professional.

You can visit my blogs at the following address and then give me your suggestions:

http://mylifeatninetylookingbackandmovingon.blogspot.com
http://gotakeittothelimit.blogspot.com

I can be reached at the following e-mail address:

grannyjulia@gmail.com

I would really appreciate every help you could give.

Thank you very much.

Roffi Grandiosa said...
 

you missed one important thing.. the commenting section! all of you could use a 3rd party commenting system (such as intense debate for blogger)..

Post a Comment